To be recognised as a premier shipping company & specialised in shipping
Maintain the highest standards of honesty and integrity in all relationships with our employees, customers, suppliers & service groups. We strongly believes that this will only be achieved by taking care of our most important assets: our STAFF!
Fiveknot Shipping Agency has been in the international freight forwarder business founded in Autumn of 2011 by a young vibrant talents, with headquarters in Singapore, Container lines operation from Port Klang, Malaysia and branch offices throughout the continental South-east Asia and link with all over the world. One of our main hubs is in Port Klang, Malaysia, being staffed by specialists that help clients to move tonnes of goods, serving the Indian Ocean rim and the most popular Gulf routes.
Fiveknot team does not just offer and perform all aspects of a full-service freight forwarder company, we personalize our service by consulting clients with invaluable insights to the import/export business. Some of our long-term clients are ones that we provide guidances and advices to make inroads for their products to new markets. We have earned their trusts and expand our company through repeat and referral businesses.
The following principles are communicated to professional team of Fiveknot Shipping Agency:
- The Management exemplifies a culture focused on sustainability that encompasses the quality of our services, environmental protection, as well as employees' health and safety. Staff are encouraged to emulate this.
- The basis for all our sustainable activities requires the adherence to and compliance with all relevant laws and regulations.
- The Management uses clearly defined measures to monitor, develop, and maintain our quality and environmental targets. These targets in addition to our sustainability policy are regularly documented, reviewed, and communicated.
- Customers are our partners. We aim to provide customer satisfaction at all times by being aware of their requirements. We closely cooperate with our customers in order to increase quality and minimise the impact on the environment.
- The hallmark of our efficiency is marked by our well trained and competent employees as well as our excellent equipment.
- We continuously improve our high standards in order to benefit our customers, business partners, employees, and other stakeholders.
- An important quality objective is "zero mistakes". Avoiding mistakes takes precedence over correcting them.
- The prevention of accidents has a high priority. Measures of precaution to avoid environmental pollution are in place worldwide.
- We provide a safe and healthy working place for all our employees.
- Standards that we apply to ourselves also apply to our sub-contractors. It is not they, but we who vouch for the services provided with the company's good name.